Amazon Web Services
Broad & Deep Core Cloud Infrastructure Services
A Broad IT Infrastructure Platform
The AWS Cloud provides a broad set of infrastructure services, such as computing power, storage options, networking and databases, delivered as a utility: on-demand, available in seconds, with pay-as-you-go pricing.
- A Platform for Virtually Every Use Case - From data warehousing to deployment tools, directories to content delivery, over 50 services are available in just a few mouse clicks with AWS. New services are quick to provision, without upfront capital expense, allowing enterprises, start-ups, SMBs and customers in the public sector to access the building blocks they need to respond quickly to changing business requirements.
- Deep Features and getting deeper by the day - After almost a decade of working closely with organizations as diverse as Pinterest, GE and MLB, the AWS Cloud allows customers to pin, power and play ball in entirely new ways. Deep features such as a wide range of database engines, server configurations, encryption and powerful big data tools let you stay focused on your core business, and not on corralling or cooling infrastructure. With over 500 new features added in 2014, the AWS Cloud is getting better by the day.
- Security Recognized as Stronger than On-premises - Security in the cloud is recognized as better than on-premises. Broad security certification and accreditation, data encryption at rest and in-transit, hardware security modules and strong physical security all contribute to a more secure way to manage your business’ IT infrastructure.
- Deep Visibility into Compliance and Governance - Controlling, auditing and managing identity, configuration and usage is a crucial part of today’s IT infrastructure landscape. With the AWS Cloud, these capabilities come built into the platform helping you meet your compliance, governance and regulatory requirements.
- Hybrid Capabilities - Choosing between your existing investment in infrastructure and moving to the cloud is not a binary decision. Deep features, dedicated connectivity, identity federation and integrated tools allow you to run ‘hybrid’ applications across on-premises and cloud services.
- A Global Platform - The AWS Cloud is available in 190 countries, through 12 geographic Regions, 32 Availability Zones, and over 50 local Points of Presence. Build applications which span the globe, or choose to maintain data sovereignty in compliance with your regulatory needs. Compared to other cloud computing companies, the global footprint of AWS is second to none.